♥ To all my lovely fellow Book Readers, I hope you are enjoying your day and getting the chance to read what you want without any interruption! ♥
I wanted to take some time today to just post some updates for you before I jump right back in to my postings about books!
- Click here for my new release book links AND great deals (including books that are FREE and ON SALE). I try and update it regularly so if you know of a great deal on a book, please let me know!
- I have a page that calendars when books will be released and their pre-order links. Click here to view.
- I have a page devoted to my recommendations for completed series and stand alone books. Click here to view. I will periodically update it and hope it will give all of you Book Readers who hate cliffhangers and waiting some options 🙂
- I will be attending Book Bash in Orlando in June and Naughty Mafia Rocks Vegas in August. If you are planning on attending as well, please let me know so we can meet and talk books!
- To ensure you stay up-to-date on all things books – reviews, book recommendations, sale alerts, new releases, giveaways, etc – make sure to follow me on Facebook! Facebook has changed how pages work, requiring admins (ME) to pay to promote updates even to followers of a page. So, be sure to choose “SHOW IN NEWS FEED” and “ADD TO INTEREST LISTS” to see all my posts. At the bottom left of your main Facebook page, you can “Add Interests” and create a list for all the pages you’d like to follow. This becomes like a focused news feed for your favorite pages.
- Another way to stay up-to-date with me is to Follow My Blog. Just input your email address and you will receive an email every time I make a blog post. Please remember I will NEVER give out your email address. I will also try and limit my posts to at most three (3) per day.
- An finally, I do this because I love talking books. I am ALWAYS open to suggestions, so if there is something you think can be done better or if you have something you would like me to include on the blog, do not hesitate to let me know! Furthermore, feel free to PM me on Facebook or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to talk books, give me a book recommendation, ask for a book recommendation.