- This blog is meant for mature audiences over the age of 18
- Unless I review a book or explicitly say that I recommend a book, posts made on my blog are not considered recommendations, rather they are to be viewed as informative
- I try to not be vulgar, but I do not sensor myself when talking. If you are offended by curse words or language about sex, please be aware that I may use this type of language at times. You’ve been warned!
- Please do NOT copy or reproduce anything found on this blog unless you have my express permission. Even those these are just reviews, they are all copyright protected – so no plagiarism please
- I am not selling you anything on this blog. If you chose to purchase a book on this blog through the link I provide, you are doing so at your own risk.
- Giveaways – once a winner is chosen I will send you an email where you will then have 24 hours to respond to me. If I do not hear from you within those 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen
- TALK TO ME!! I LOVE HEARING ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE READING AND WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT A BOOK – EVEN IF IT IS A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN MINE! Do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or PM me on Facebook
AUTHORS: How I Can Help You
If you would like me to review your book, either before or after it is released, please email me at email@example.com with your synopsis. I am open-minded with genres, however, I reserve the right to decline a review for whatever reason I see fit. In addition, even if I agree to read your book, this does not guarantee that I will write a review of your book for my blog. Because I get a lot of review requests and have other blog commitments, I cannot promise that I will be able to review your book by a certain time. I can promise that I will be honest with you and fully communicate with you when I intend to read your book – hopefully, reality cooperates with me. Please note that I am 100% honest in my reviews.
*JUNE 2013 UPDATE: I will not be able to read any book submitted for Review until September at the very earliest UNLESS I have previously agreed to review your book or have reviewed a book of yours in the past. If you do not mind waiting, feel free to send me an email.
I do work with authors at the various stages of their writing process and will be happy to consider beta reading for you. I give honest feedback and work/read fast. I choose my beta reading projects on how well I connect with the author and how well I can fully stand behind the book and its characters.
Spotlight/Cover Reveal Posts
I am MORE than happy to do a post featuring your book. Since I cannot promise a review immediately, I will almost always agree to spotlight your book when I have availability in my blog schedule. Please do not hesitate to contact me with your information. For the spotlight posts, I will include almost anything you want – cover, blurb, author info, teaser/excerpt, giveaway, etc. Note: my blog caters to people with specific reading tastes, so I try to limit my posts to books that I think readers will enjoy
If you would like me to be a part of a blog tour, please contact me with all relevant information. I’m trying to limit the amount of blog tours I do so that I can get back to the reading; however, I love helping promote books with my fellow bloggers!